InField is optimized for use with the SoMat eDAQ, eDAQ Lite and 2100 units. It enhances the field test collection and data visualization process by making sure you never leave the field without the validated data you need.
Collected data is easily previewed and verified - InField operates simply and effectively on notebook and pen tablet PCs in the field. InField contains a rich set of data validation tools ranging from statistics to frequency determination. All are fine-tuned for use with your field data.
- Data visualization
- The ability to edit data to remove spikes, offset, etc.
- Data statistics
- Digital filtering
- Complex signal calculations
- Frequency Analysis
- Record and playback any analysis, plot, or workspace.
- Channels list selection simplified for field evaluation.
- Add-on modules are available:
- Frequency Module
- Test Control Module
- Relative Damage Comparator
- Rosette Analysis
- Integrated with other nCode software